Quality IT Services Hull
Our business and reputation has been built
on customer care,
value for money and mutually trusting working relationships
IT Services Hull and UK
Saving you time,
money and frustrations
Quality IT Consultancy Yorkshire
Ensuring your business is
performing at its best
Quality IT Security
Protecting your data against security
breaches and viruses
O&H IT Services are part of the long-established O&H Group, with headquarters in Hull. Our company has a highly-skilled IT support team, strong on business focus and technical competence. We always take a proactive approach, ensuring any issues are swiftly resolved before they become problems.
We are long standing specialists in IT services, O&H IT Services help businesses manage their in-house IT services providing support and expertise where needed
We don’t advise on any technology for its own sake. IT Solutions are developed with our clients in mind to achieve real business benefits. We can work with companies who have little or no IT support of their own, or give additional professional support to your own internal IT.
New systems for Startup Companies - If you have just started a new company, get started with the correct IT equipment, systems and IT procedures, so that it can be expanded upon as the business grows. We provide a free, no obligation IT healthcheck so you can get a clear picture of your IT requirements
Other IT Services
- Internet monitoring and blocking of non-work related sites.
- Secure Wi-fi installations in factories, warehouses, and public places such as cafes, pubs.
- Voice over IP Telephone Systems (VOIP).
- Broadband and fibre connectivity.
- Network cabling.
- Network infrastructure ‐ firewalls, routers, cabling etc.
- Network links between sites with Aerials.
- Network links between sites.
- Anti-spam & anti-virus.
- Advanced threat protection.
- Data leak prevention & encryption.
- 7 second SLA search & retrieval.
- E-discovery & compliance.
- Flexible policy based retention.
- Email is on even when your server isn't.
- No redundant infrastructure to manage.
- Any device, anywhere, anytime access.